Alderwood Water & Wastewater District

Skip navigation and go to content

As-Built Request Form

This is not a public disclosure request.
Find the public disclosure request form on the "Contact Us" page.

AWWD can only provide:
  • Water and sewer as-builts within public right-of-ways or easements.
  • Side sewer connections to buildings.
Please contact the owning agency for as-builts for other utilities.

As-Built Request Form

Your Name:
Your Email Address:
Your Phone Number:
Address for the As-Built request:
Parcel Number:
Type of As-Builts needed: Water and sewer within right-of-way / easement, and/or side sewer connection. Please be specific about the information you are requesting.
Attachment: Please attach an image or file specifying the area of interest.