Alderwood Water & Wastewater District

Skip navigation and go to content

Starting New Service

New Renters:

We require that the owner or property manager call our billing department to start service for new renters. You can speak to one of our customer service representatives at (425) 787-0220. We are unable to setup an account without either of these parties notifying our billing department.

New Property Owners:

A written request must be sent to our billing department stating you are the buyer of the property. The written request must identify the property by both legal description and address. The closing agent, seller or buyer may submit this request by:

Fax: (425-742-4562)
Mail: 3626 156th St. S.W., Lynnwood, WA 98087

Fill out a Statement of Property Transfer form. In addition, we also need the following information on the request:

  1. the closing date or start date for which service is to be transferred;
  2. the seller's name and forwarding address (if known);
  3. the buyer's name, mailing address and phone number (if known).

After receiving the written request we will, within seven days, provide a written estimated final billing that will include a per diem rate. If the request is by fax, we will provide the written estimated final billing within three business days. If we are unable to process the request due to insufficient information, we will notify the requesting party in writing that insufficient information was given.

If the closing date is delayed less than 30 days, please use the per diem rate. A new estimated final billing will not be re-calculated. If the closing date is delayed beyond 30 days, a new estimated final billing must be requested in writing using the above time frame for responding.

New Property Owners...

Please download and complete the PDF form below and submit it via fax or mail:

(425) 742-4562

Alderwood Water & Wastewater District
3626 - 156th St. SW
Lynnwood, WA 98087

You may also complete our Online Form to submit your request.